Partnering with Sourcewell allows us to offer a nationally leveraged, competitively bid contract for pre-engineered buildings to education, government, and non-profit agencies.
Are You Planning a Government, Educational, or Non-Profit Project?
Sourcewell is a leading, independent government agency that offers a cooperative purchasing procurement process for members, which include municipalities, government, education institutions and non-profits, that is compliant, competitive, and convenient. As its own lead agency with legislative authority to establish contracts, Sourcewell facilitates a competitive solicitation & awards process on behalf of members’ needs and expectations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
What Projects are Eligible for Sourcewell?
Organizations must fall within one of three categories in order to be eligible for Sourcewell membership. Joining is easy and free with no obligation and no fees. These categories are:
- Government Entities: Cities, Counties, State Agencies, Water Districts, Port and Transportation Authorities
- Public & Private Education: K-12 Schools, Charter Schools, Higher Education, Universities
- Non-Profits: All non-profits, including Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Rural Power Cooperatives, Housing Authorities, etc.
How Does Sourcewell Work for Pre-Engineered Building Bids?
Government & educational agencies have changed the way they’re doing business and are more frequently using cooperative contracts rather than the traditional bid process – which means fewer opportunities to respond to bids & RFP’s for government, education, and non-profit projects. Through our Sourcewell contract, NBG now has the opportunity to supply buildings for more of these projects without the building owner needing to go through the normal bid procurement process because Sourcewell has already facilitated a competitive solicitation process for building suppliers and has satisfied the typical competition requirement. For more information, reference our brochures for Sourcewell Builders or for potential Sourcewell Members.
How Does Sourcewell Help?
Sourcewell aims to simplify the purchasing and procurement process for its members by offering cooperative contracts. This offers members a cost savings, flexibility, and less stressful alternative to the traditional RFP process. Benefits to members include:
- Streamlines the purchasing process
- Saves time, money, and efficiency by not needing to duplicate the competitive RFP process
- Choice of the products and services they want and need
- Select the vendor they want to buy from and the representative they wish to work with
- Avoid unpleasant experience of low bid, low quality awards
- Receive volume, ceiling-based, discounted pricing